Friday

How fun... look at the goodies

Well, through a friend's blog I was directed to the following website: http://test.personality-project.org/
Kind of fun, and relatively accurate :-)

If only I could find the site for Guess My Mental Age. I took the test in 2005, and it guessed my age at 67! My sister-in-law always said she could sense I have an Old Soul. Her idea is that through reincarnation my soul has Been There - Done That, which is why I have no interest in drinking, drugging, promiscuity, much of anything besides a few very selective & thrilling activites. The idea makes sense to me...

Now if only I could figure out in my past lives where something happened that now makes me absolutely freaked out about anything touching my belly-button. Hmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home