Monday

American BABY!!!

Nice! Not really a big surprise... I will preach American (in AMERICAN ENGLISH) all day long until I am blue in the face. People who live here in the USA and complain about everything make me sick. If they dislike it so much, I hear France has some free space (along with Russia, Germany, Canada, Mexico). Can you explain why so many people want to move here? IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE FREE!!!

You Are 92% American
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!


Now the other 8% is me being Irish - - Cheers!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 65% and I don't even live there.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home