Friday

Banking On It...

What went wrong? That's for another discussion, really. Right now I am following the strict instructions of my manager to come to work at 8:30, take an hour lunch, and leave at 5:30, no exceptions. Apparently after working 4 weeks in a row of 50+ hours per week, someone got mad that I left two hours early on a Friday (and had already put in 47 hours).

Backwards place, it is.

Slack on the job and have inappropriate relations with clients? YOU DESERVE A PROMOTION AND FEWER RESPONSIBILITIES!

Work overtime because no one else can do what you do? YOU NEED TO BE REPRIMANDED FOR BUSTING YOUR ASS - AND BTW WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO GIVE YOU A REVIEW EVEN AFTER NEARLY 3 YEARS OF COMMITTED SLAVE-LABOR!

Bah-Humbug. This place has driven me to drink... and start visiting my therapist again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home