Sunday

Caged Children - New Parenting Technique

So I've tried to give my Fat Bitch neighbor the benefit of the doubt. I mean, after saving her kid from being smashed by a cement truck and told by her later I should learn to mind my own business and look the other way, I'VE REALLY TRIED.

But she makes me sick with her newest method of parenting. About two weeks after they moved back from California, her husband installed a chain-link fence in the backyard. It sits in the South-East corner of their back yard. Now when I saw him hauling sand to the newly seperated section of the yard I figuered he was making an area for their two awful dogs to poop (anything is better than my front yard, really).

My husband and I were doing some yard work last weekend, and we noticed her two kids were locked in the caged area... they seemed happy enough playing in the "sand box" with lots of toys and a sliver of shade from the cedar fence. The dogs? They were roaming freely in the grassy area of the back yard. We were outside for nearly two hours, and she never once opened her back door to check on the kids. I'm not saying she wasn't watching from the back window, but I highly doubt it - considering her history.

So I'm at am at a loss. I'd enjoy calling the authorities on her... but I believe she poisioned our dog Miago in 2005 after the incident in which I saved her stupid kid from becoming a pancake (Miago died from ingesting rat poison, which we don't have any). So I think a person who would do that to someone's innocent pet could do any number of things to another person. We are considering selling our house a moving a few miles East just to get the hell away from psycho woman.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should really call child services on her, at least it would scare her into acting appropriately, and if not the kids could be properly taken care of. Seriously.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home