Monday

I'm AFK

I know a few of you have been trying to contact me via e-mail. Unfortunately my father has been hospitalized and I'm not exactly thinking straight to get back to everyone's holiday wishes.

We already had tickets to fly out home this Thursday, but it looks like we'll be moving things up and getting out of town tomorrow. The animals will be in the capable hands of our usual house-sitter, and I think we've already tied up other things since we were planning to travel anyways. If anyone needs to get me on the phone, please call my cell... and if you don't have that number just leave a message here with your e-mail address, and I'll reply.

Please keep my father in your prayers... His name is Ernie.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way, and hoping for your dad's speedy recovery! Love you taco, and hope everything goes well -- call if you need an ear! MWAH!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

You and your family are in my thoughts. Hope to see things back to normal soon!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Your father is in my prayers. Hope he's better soon.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home