Sunday

Obama is NOT a US Citizen

Interesting information... Barak Obama is NOT a US Citizen. Why isn't mainstream media looking into this a bit more? Oh wait - because they're fucking liberal douchebags.

My husband wouldn't qualify for some of the government contracts he works on without being a natural-born U.S. Citizen... how on Earth can Obama qualify to be President of the same government?

Check out all the details on Snopes!

10-28-08 Update - Interestingly the Snopes article has been taken down. Hmmm... there may be more truth to this than I thought!

Here's some more to satisfy your clickie urges:

Obama Citizenship Questions Continue - NBC

Citizenship Questioned in PA
Citizenship Questioned in WA
Dual Citizenship - What Does It Mean?

2 Comments:

Blogger ol1bit said...

Too Funny... I guess you didn't vote the man.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Conqueress said...

LMAO - I didn't vote for him, but he is my President. I won't be sporting any crappy bumper stickers blaming the problems of the US on the newly elected President. Nor will I think the world is ending when he has his first little hiccup. It is what it is... and it's historic. We were either going to have our first female VP or our first Black President. It's a great time to be alive!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home