Monday

In Due Time

I've been taking notes... of all the juicy details. Tasty little tidbits to savor like an $80 bottle of wine.

You know you want to.

But I've decided that the next chapter of Conqueress will be private. People mistook posts here to be about them without considering that maybe they're not worth my time and that I may be writing about someone else from a different time. Get over it. Give people back access to the blogger community.

To be given a pass into the magical world of www.workrage.blogspot.com - post a comment now and be registered to my site.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey an $80 bottle of wine sounds good but I think I still have a few months to go before I can have wine! :) Thanks again for dinner I had a great time. Lets do it again sometime.

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, there is no mistake. Everything in the world revolves entirely around me!

But seriously, if there's tidbits of gossip I want it :)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I need gossip! :)

6:35 AM  
Blogger RayRay said...

Hey, I wanna see!!!!

Bunch of Friend

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry I missed your party I really wanted to go...heard there were over 70 people...blogspot is not blocked.. :) I undid that awhile ago :) ..will have to check on any others....

5:47 PM  
Blogger Derek Knight said...

blogger is SO still blocked. Bastards.

Anyhow, yeah. You know.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home