Wednesday

Post-Trauma

Tired? Hell yes. I'm exhausted. Between packing, cleaning, day job, night job, pets, friends, and life... I have run out of time for myself. Ideally I would soak in the bathtub for 2 hours with a good book and a glass of wine when I feel like this. But of course, there's no time.

Angry? Sometimes. Heckling is a constant... and I'm facing it alone. Why can't adults behave like adults? Apparently harassment is OK when you're stuck between a rock and a hard place and people know that about you. Still, I'd prefer to just be left alone instead of being treated like this.

Lonely? I wouldn't necessarily say that. My husband has been wonderful, and our friends have surrounded me with love & support. The animals seem to know I'm feeling a bit off just because I am bombarded at night the by fuzzy babies.

Sad? Always. Of course I laugh, and joke with people, but there's been some major loss in my life lately and no one needs to see that. Other people have enough of their own burdens to bear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be tough, even though I don't think I know about what is going on. If you do get a minute, send me an email, I know I would be crazy if I had to do as much as you are doing lately.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home