Wednesday

Visitors

It's been about 6 months since I last checked my blog status - and not surprisingly I've been getting more visits than ever since I left my former company. My blog here has even been making pretty decent money because I'm getting so many lookers (thanks for the bonus income BTW). Oddly enough - NO ONE BOTHERS LEAVING COMMENTS ANYMORE. C'mon people - if you're going to visit to get the latest scoop on The Boss, Panic Attack, Pretty-Boy, and others, the least you can do is leave a comment! I've got stories to entertain you for at least 2 more years - so share a comment to let me know if you at least are enjoying what you're reading.

Oh - and to The Boss - You should know by now that I only update my blog every 7 days or so. You don't have to keep visiting 3 times a week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been leaving comments because it is so hard to type. :)

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Boss really check 3 times a week? I think that's hysterical. Thanks for the entertainment you could easily right a book....

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home