Wednesday

If You Like Pina Coladas...

My husband doesn't usually get excited for vacation until a day or two before we leave (he's very reserved in that manner). This year he's been extremely giddy though, and I think it's because of who we're traveling with. He keeps talking about how great it's going to be to relax with friends, have a few drinks, and hang out without worrying about running out of time to just sit and talk like we all do when we're together.

I tend to start dreaming about vacation when it's still two months away... and this year has been no exception. I've been having an awesome time planning this year because my girlfriend and I have been sending e-mails back & forth, discussing packing, sending links to fancy new dresses, booking flights and hotels - a partner in planning makes everything more fun!

The house & pet-sitter is scheduled, my business associates have been notified, everything is packed and by the front door - I think I'm mentally on vaca already.

All I can think about is that first round of Pina Coladas and sailing into the sunset.

3 Comments:

Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

I'm jealous! I want a vacation too! You're going to have a blast, I'm sure!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Jealous too! Sometime we all need to vacation together :)

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous too! I know Derek, Max, and I would love to join you and Kaffy and Chad! :)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home