Sunday

I've been tagged...

For my dear friends Rosie & Josh, I am responding to being tagged. FYI - - Josh has no friends, so my response to Rosie also counts as a response to Josh.

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1) Traffic Department Manager
2) Retail Store Manager
3) Rodeo Events Manager
4) Disc Jockey

FOUR MOVIES YOU WOULD WATCH OVER & OVER:
1) Pirates of the Caribbean
2) Count of Monte Cristo
3) Princess Bride
4) Spirited Away


FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
1) Myth Busters
2) South Park
3) Ghost Hunters
4) Beauty & the Geek

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1) Yellowstone Park
2) Kumamoto, JAPAN
3) San Diego, CA
4) Myrtle Beach, SC

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1) Steak
2) Coconut Shrimp
3) Pepperoni, Pineapple, & Black Olive Thin-Crust Pizza
4) Home-made Ka-Bobs with Steak, Pineapple, Cherry Tomatoes, & Onions

FOUR PLACES YOU WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1) Hawaii
2) Bermuda
3) Costa Rica
4) Montana

I'm not really sure who to tag out of all my visitors, so just post a comment if you are willing to participate, and I'll link you on my next blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home