Friday

Parking In Rear

Another great story... which I really need to get blogged before I forget all the details.

From previous posts, you can tell there are many unique qualities and advantages to working in the company I work in, another of which is if you have kids and school is closed, your kid is sick, or it's summertime - - you can pretty much haul in your kidlet and camp them in a conference room with some cartoons for the duration of the day. The downside of this is that kids tend to wander, sick or not, when they get bored - - and they will chatter your ear off until you go bonkers and come up with tasks like sending them to find a color of paper that is nowhere in the building. Now a woman I shall nickname Raspberry Beret - A woman who has made her way through the ranks by flirting, flaunting, and sleeping with various members of the industry she is in. Everyone knows it. Even before returning to her most recent position (no pun intended) her own manager said she has her "special" way of working with men. All the above things in mind, Raspberry Beret brought in one of her midgets that was sick, and did the aforementioned "camping of the kid in the conference room". The kid eventually began to wander around in the afternoon, and started talking to different co-workers becuase the poor kid was bored. Upon getting into a conversation with an account manager, the child said, "You know, my mommy is so silly! She had a friend over last night and I heard her in her room laughing, and giggling, and she kept saying 'Put it in my butt'. She's such a silly mommy!" It didn't take but five minutes for the story to burn through the building like wildfire...

Oh, my poor child, you will feel so tortured when you discover what that actually means. And Rosie, tell Josh I highly recommend he change his catch phrase from "EEEEE-MMMMAAAAIIILLLL" to "Put It In My Butt" - - I think it will suit him much better. ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

I caught the Prince refference right off - but oh that child will be so traumatized when the kid understands more!

I remember getting one of my tattoos done and a lady was discussing (with me at soem length) why she wanted a very large tattoo on her back to hide a mess of scarring. The scarring was caused by a very nasty rug burn, which her child told everyone about at school, not really understanding about rugburn the way us big kids do!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PUT IT IN MY BUTT!!!
PUT IT IN MY BUTT!!!
PUT IT IN MY BUTT!!!
PUT IT IN MY BUTT!!!
PUT IT IN MY BUTT!!!
PUT IT IN MY BUTT!!!
PUT IT IN MY BUTT!!!


hehe, tell ur not so better half i said hi

12:10 AM  
Blogger Conqueress said...

RJ&A - Don't tempt me! My husband even does a little dance as he says that... I told him the story a while ago, and it has turned into his motto of, "If you don't like it you can put it in my butt."

Debra - When I got my first tatoo, the guy doing it had frighteneing holes with spikes through them in his ears and nose. I don't really remember much of the conversation because of the metal distractions! Covering a rug burn with a tatoo isn't a bad idea tho...

9:34 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Should I ask if you have one of these rugburn scars too? WIll it make it to story time? :p

2:36 AM  
Blogger Collin said...

Judging from the memo that was just handed out, there shouldn't be so many kids about anymore.

I'm not sure who "Raspberry Beret" is, and having finished the story I don't want to. I'm so "out of the loop" around here it's scary.

And getting a tattoo over a rug burn sounds like a bad idea to me. All that money just to rub it off again. Might be better to tack on a square of carpet.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home