Monday

Tom Cruise Threatens Katie Holmes?

RUN, KATIE, RUN!!!

Yes, another Tom Cruise related post. It would seem Mr. Cruise is becoming even more disturbing as the birth of his love-child with Katie Holmes approaches. He was quoted recently as saying, "First the baby, then the film. Then, in summer, we want to get married." But what followed is what scares me... "I won't let this woman get away."

I truly hope this whole thing doesn't end up badly for the supposedly future Mrs. Cruise. What if she were to want out of the relationship? Would the Scientologists create an "accident" to harm Katie? If the child is brought in the Cult, will Scientologists try to pass him off as L. Ron Hubbard reincarnated? If the couple stay together, will Katie become so mindless and brain-washed that the Cult will ultimately rule her life?

Tom is a long-since-lost cause, but Katie concerns me. She and I are the same age, and I can't help but feel concern, for her and any other woman who is in a potentially dangerous situation. I see women on Dr. Phil and Oprah who are battered, abused, and believe there is no way out...

Maybe it's just me. I've already lost a friend to Scientology (she is no longer allowed to speak to anyone outside the Cult including her own mother and father)... and here I am concerned about the people I don't even know getting in too deep in the same culture of violence. I guess I'll just hope for the best for my friend, and the lime-light couple I don't even know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me Katie seem like a well adjusted woman pretty capable of her own decisions. I think she knows what she's getting into.

I am sorry about your friend. Pleople are always making crazy choices that seperate themselves from mainstream america. My mom is becoming a 3rd order nun. Yes my mom is going to be a nun. I can't even explain how much I hate the idea of this.

I am only hopefull for people making the right decisions for them and being happy with them in the long run.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home