Monday

The Yucks

Ever have one of those meals that tastes soooo good you just know you're going to feel it the next day? My husband BBQ'd some amazing ribs for me last night, along with corn-on-the-cob and grilled garlic. It was delicious... but we both got sick today. I had an angry belly all morning, and still have the shakes sitting here at home this evening. If it weren't so imperitive for me to be at work to keep things running right, I would call-in sick just to recover tomorrow. I hate feeling weak... it pisses me off.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or you could always just call in drunk instead ;-)

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sucks. I know the feeling, although it usually comes from restraunt food.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

hee hee Last night I had short ribs, chicken, rice, a very odd salad, and some other stuff... all with better then average restruarant presentation. I ate surrounded by dogs on the back deck of soemone's house and it was so, so good. I'd never go home if I could eat like that every day!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Conqueress said...

I like the calling in drunk... can't believe I didn't think of it!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home